HOSTING A SCREENING AT A MOVIE THEATER
Love Between the Covers has partnered with Tugg.com a web-platform that enables individuals, groups, and organizations to set up their own screenings in theaters across the country!
Screening Love Between the Covers at a theater is easier than you think!
WHAT YOU DO
- Fill in Tugg's Event Request form (click the button on the right) to pick the date, time, and movie theater for your screening
- Once the theater approves you request, share your Event page and begin selling tickets!
We will help you every step of the way. See "WHAT WE DO."
- If you sell enough tickets before the event deadline, your screening will be confirmed!
- If you don’t meet the “threshold”, no one will be charged and your event will be called off.
There's no risk!
WHAT WE DO
- Answer your questions by email or phone-- anytime!
- Mail you posters, flyers, and postcards to promote your screening!
- Send you templates for emails, Facebook and Twitter posts, Facebook events, and press releases to make it easy for you to spread the word!
- Send you photos and pictures to use on Facebook and Twitter!
- Connect you to organizations in your area that may want to sponsor your event!
- Help you organize a Q&A in person or on Skype with the director, main characters, or local romance writers for your event!